Mailbox or use of services provided by Biz International Corp (hereinafter “Rentusmailbox.com” or the “Website”) will represent the Member’s acceptance of this agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”), as set forth in the following Terms and Conditions, and the Member’s authorization for Rentusmailbox.com to charge the Member’s payment method for all future charges. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, or otherwise alter these terms and conditions. It is the Member’s responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions periodically as continued use of Rentusmailbox.com’s services will constitute the Member’s acceptance of any revised terms and conditions.
Biz International, Corp. (Rentusmailbox.com) will not directly or indirectly, participate in any way in any transaction involving any commodity, software or technology (hereinafter collectively referred to as “item”) exported or to be exported from the United States that is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Biz International, Corp. takes every precaution and makes every effort to fully comply with all laws and regulations governing international trade, including the Federal Trade Statistics Regulations (FTSR). The following list is a non-exclusive sampling of items that are either restricted, cannot be shipped, or, depending on your destination country, may either require an import license, additional documentation and/or cause problems and delays during the customs review of your shipment:
I. Prohibited Items
1. Combustible/flammable items (paints, oils, lighters, perfume, nail polish)
2. Any type of pressurized can (hair spray, shaving cream, spray cans of any type)
3. Hazardous materials (matches, chemicals, explosives)
4. Firearms, weaponry, and their parts: military, police, and tactical equipment of any kind, including guns, gun replicas, gun accessories, gun components (magazines, clips and rail systems), ammunition, knives, swords, compound bows, crossbows, discharge weapons such as shock batons or stun guns, tooling for guns or gun parts, optical scopes, laser sights, night sights, night visions goggles, handcuffs and other restraints, surveillance equipment.
5. Agricultural products such as tobacco, plants, and seeds.
6. Perishable foods
7. Animals and products made with animal skin (furs)
8. Alcohol (Biz International, Corp. can ship table wine in limited quantities to most countries except Muslim countries.
9. Cash, currency, money orders, cashiers? Checks, bank drafts, bearer bonds, and collectible stamps and coins. Jewelry and precious stones are (a) restricted to some countries and (b) can only be insured for up to $500 maximum and any shipments of jewelry in excess of the $500 carriage limit are uninsured and Member assumes all risk of loss above such limit
10. Lottery tickets and gambling devices
11. Prescription and/or veterinary medication
13. Lock-picking devices
14. Government IDs and licenses, or items that claim to be, or that look similar to, government identification documents. This includes uniforms and badges or patches designed to look like official Government Issues.
II. COUNTRIES WE DO NOT SHIP TO:
Biz International, Corp. will not ship to any of the following countries:
III. ONLINE FRAUD PREVENTION:
Biz International Corp will use commercially reasonable best efforts to prevent any fraudulent use of the Biz International, Corp. service. We work diligently to prevent credit card fraud and cancels any Member accounts engaged in such activity and return the merchandise to the merchant. Biz International, Corp. requires documentation from applicants to ensure against fraud, such as requiring copies of identification and credit cards. Biz International Corp. also prohibits the use of the Biz International Corp service for multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, receiving checks and/money orders, and other business practices easily subject to abuse.
Biz International and its Rentusmailbox.com Division reserve the right to confiscate merchandise and shipments that are linked to Fraudulent accounts. Confiscated shipments are auctioned regularly to recover all Company incurred costs and proceeds benefit local charities.
IV. DENIED PERSONS:
Biz International Corp will not ship to persons and/or entities identified on any U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List, Entity List of proliferation concern, on the US State Department Debarred Parties List or Treasury Department Designated Nationals exclusion list, the BIS “Unverified List” and the ” List of Specially Designated Nationals” maintained by the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. Nor will Biz International Corp ship to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 CRF 744).
The Member agrees that he/she will remain liable for and indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rentusmailbox.com and its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees and independent contractors, at all times from the date hereof , from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, awards, liabilities, losses (including consequential losses), judgments, penalties, interest, fines, expenses, and/or other costs (including attorneys’ charges and court costs) arising by reason of the execution thereof or the consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby, including without limitation those arising from or relating to:
- Any negligent act or omission of Member or any of the Member’s employees, contractors, agents or any other person acting under Member’s supervision or control prior to, as of, or following the date hereof.
- Any inaccuracy or breach of any representation or warranty made by Member in this Agreement or any other document or instrument executed or delivered by Member in connection with this Agreement.
- Any breach or non-performance of any covenant or agreement made by Company in this Agreement or any other document or instrument made by Member in connection with this Agreement.
- Rentusmailbox.com’s preparation, determination or execution of the documents or any other document necessary for transportation, including but not limited to preparing address information, routing, classification, licensing requirements, and listing the value of goods or the value for carriage, except for claims arising solely from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Rentusmailbox.com.
- The Member providing us any incomplete or false information; and
- The Member’s failure to comply with the terms hereof or of any jurisdiction’s law applicable to the exportation or importation of such shipments.
- The Member acknowledges that the foregoing provisions are a material inducement for Rentusmailbox.com to enter into this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, and shall survive termination of this Agreement.
VI. Fees All Fees and subscriptions paid for the service are non-refundable unless stated otherwise under the service plan.
VII. INSPECTION We reserve the right to open and inspect all items delivered in your name without notice to you.
We will store packages free of charge for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. After 30 days, we will charge you a fee of $5 a day which will have to be paid prior to shipment to you. After 31 days in storage, we reserve the right to sell, destroy or otherwise dispose of such packages without incurring any liability to you or any other party whatsoever.
VIII. a. Subscription Pricing
Our introductory rates are valid for the first subscription cycle. Retail rates will be applied to all future renewals.
Upon your request, Rentusmailbox.com will ship all packages to your home country and deliver them to the address you registered with Rentusmailbox.com. No packages will be shipped until you have paid all shipping charges and storage costs if any. You are solely responsible for declaring the correct value of each package for the purpose excise, duty, and tax payments. You should note that shipments may be inspected at any time by Customs authorities and incorrect valuations can lead to penalties for which you are solely responsible. RentUSMailbox.com services consist of acting as an agent of the Member for consolidation and export purposes by receiving the Member’s merchandise, which will be sorted, packed, and consolidated. At the Member’s direction, we arrange for export to the Member’s specified local address by an unaffiliated service provider, which acts as the freight forwarder and/or carrier for the shipment. RentUSmailbox.com does not act as an indirect air carrier of property, but rather acts as an agent of the shipper. All packages received can be opened by representatives of the company. Members are responsible for all import obligations in the country to which all mail and packages will be sent.
The Member’s PMB number is to be used only for package consolidation purposes. The Member will not represent that its address for any purpose other than as the address to which packages may be delivered prior to export, including, but not limited to, representing that its Private Mailbox number is the address of the Member’s place of business or residence. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in the cancellation of the Member’s account
IX (B) SHIPMENT DAMAGE OR LOSS CLAIMS
Claims for lost or damaged merchandise must be filed within the published time limits of the particular carrier. Claims are considered filed when a fully completed claim form, photograph(s), and supporting documentation, including receipts, are received by the company. Claims are reviewed individually and the review process will take a minimum of four (4) weeks. Specific commodities, including computers, electronics, jewelry, figurines, furniture, and lighting have limits of liability in case of loss or damage regardless of the declared value or insurance costs paid. Any liability for damage or loss caused after delivery to our warehouse is limited to the lesser of either the declared value, proof of purchase price, or the specific commodity liability limit. No liability will be assumed by RentUSMailbox.com for damage or loss caused to any items before delivery to us or caused to merchandise prepackaged by the manufacturer. Failure to file a completed claim within the carrier time limit will invalidate the claim.
X. ACTS OF GOD, ETC.
We shall be excused from performance of its obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement if the failure or inability to perform is caused by reason of Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” as used herein means acts of God, fire, flood or other natural catastrophes, electric, communications or other utility outages, national emergencies, civil disturbances, insurrections, riots, wars (declared or undeclared), epidemics, strikes or labor disputes, actions or restrictions of governmental authority, or causes not within the reasonable control of Bongo.
XI. EXECUTIVE ORDER 13,224
You represent and warrant to rentusmailbox.com that neither you nor any person acting on your behalf is a person or entity described by Section 1 of the Executive Order No. 13,224 – Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons Who Commit, Threaten to commit, or Support Terrorism. This order can be reviewed at 66 Fed reg. 34,777 (June 29, 2001).
XII. APPOINTMENT AS MEMBER’S AGENT
As a Member, you grant us a “Limited” Power of Attorney to act as your agent for the following specific purposes:
- Preparation of shipping documents;
- Preparation of any Certificates of Origin;
- Preparation of an EEI via AES;
- Preparation of an airway bill or any other document required to export merchandise to Member.
If an EEI (for which a $25 preparation charge will apply) is required for goods manufactured and originating within the United States, we will file the required export information on behalf of the Member as its agent pursuant to this section. If the Member or the USPPI fails to provide all of the information needed to accurately file an EEI, Rentusmailbox.com will decline to process the merchandise for export. We reserve the right to review the accuracy of any information (e.g., by confirming that the Export Control Classification Number or merchandise value provided is correct). Under such circumstances, the Member is responsible for all costs incurred in returning the merchandise, tendering the merchandise to government authorities, or forfeiting and/or destroying the merchandise. The Member also acknowledges that under such circumstances, we will not reimburse the Member for the value of the merchandise.
The Member acknowledges that he/she has a duty to – and is solely liable for – accurately provide all information required by United States laws and regulations, including information required by 15 CFR § 30, and maintaining all records as required under the law. Civil or criminal penalties may be imposed against the Member by the U.S. government for making false or fraudulent statements with respect to this information.
The Member also is responsible for informing the seller that any merchandise purchased and sent to our facility ultimately will be exported out of the United States. Additional information is provided in Subsection IV.D (“Compliance with the Foreign Trade Regulations”) It ultimately is the responsibility of the Member to ensure that the seller provides the export classification of the merchandise and determines if any export licenses are required for the merchandise. The Member must ensure that merchandise requiring an export license, or that is otherwise controlled for export, is not shipped to us by the seller.
We assume no responsibility to act as a record-keeper or record-keeping agent for either the Member or the USPPI. The Member is responsible to supply to our company all information regarding the USPPI, including its name and employer identification number (EIN), the Export Control Classification Number (“ECCN”), Schedule B classification, and all other information required under a routed export transaction as described in Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30, the Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR).