- Antiques, works of art, and fine art with an individual value in excess of $5,000
- Perfumes & Colognes
- Cash and traveler’s cheques
- Complete original and imitation firearms and firearm parts, (includes rifle butts, trigger mechanisms, screws/bolts, etc which are manufactured for the sole purpose of creating a functional firearm), ammunition, explosives
- Dangerous/hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
- Small Electronic Items, including Mobile Phones, containing Lithium Batteries –each package may not contain more than 2 batteries which must be contained within the electronic device.
- Furs and ivory
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points, and/or the destination countries and would include but not be limited to pirated goods, counterfeit goods, and narcotics)
- Jewelry, Costume Jewelry, Watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones with a value in excess of £5,000 per waybill
- Laptop Computers – No more than 1 laptop computer per package. Each package may not contain more than 1 lithium battery which must be contained within the laptop. The shipment must not exceed £5,000 per waybill
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, birds, and fish), Insects, larvae, pupae, etc
- Loose lithium batteries
- Clinical and or Biological samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Perishable items that require a temperature-controlled environment (including but not limited to foodstuffs and flowers)
- Pornography (whether in printed, film, or digital format)
- Tobacco, loose-leaf tobacco products, and pre-rolled cigarettes.
- Weaponry & Tactical gear.
Temperature-sensitive items and items requiring refrigeration.
We do not provide any form of temperature-controlled storage or transportation. Please do not ship these items to your Rentusmailbox.com Mailbox, as temperature fluctuations can cause them to spoil, melt or otherwise become unusable.
We will not provide services to persons and/or entities identified on (1) the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied person List, Entity List of proliferation concern, or Unverified List; (2) the U.S. State Department Debarred Parties List; or (3) the List of Specially Designated Nationals maintained by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. Rentusmailbox.com also will not provide services to any person or entity that is directly or indirectly involved in the financing, commission, or support of terrorist activities or in the development or production of nuclear, chemical, biological weapons or in missile technology programs as specified in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. part 744).